For complete information, click on the above logo:
The American Legion Auxiliary Unit 221 of ST. STEPHEN, MN would like to welcome you to our web page. We hope that your visit will give you the information that you need. We invite you to become a part of the world’s largest women’s patriotic organization. Please contact any of our officers or members to further learn what we do, why we do it and why we matter. Our monthly meetings are at 7:30 PM, on the 1st Tuesday of each month at the Rusty Nail. Thank you for your visit.
What is the American Legion Auxiliary?
In this world of ours, the American Legion Auxiliary shines as an example of unselfish giving. With almost a million members from all walks of life, the Auxiliary administers hundreds of volunteer programs, gives tens of thousands of hours to its communities and to veterans, and raises millions of dollars to support its own programs as well as other worthwhile charities familiar to most Americans. It is all accomplished with volunteers.
- To support The American Legion programs for veterans, young people, and community
- To provide for today's needs while being advocates for a brighter future
- To advance the understanding of patriotism and responsibility of citizenship
- To promote individual integrity and family values
- To ensure as volunteers, that Auxiliary members continue to be the leaders in all that is good in this nation today, tomorrow and for generations to come through serving others first and not self.
Mission Statement of the ALA
“In the spirit of service, not self, the mission of the American Legion Auxiliary is to support the American Legion and to honor the sacrifice or those who serve by enhancing the lives of our veterans, military, and their families, both at home and abroad.
For God and Country, we advocate for our veterans, educate our citizens, mentor youth, and promote patriotism, good citizenship, peace, and security.”
For more information please refer to the ALA Department State headquarters by clicking on the logo above.
St. Stephen Post 221 Officers
President: Althea Heimemail@example.com